top of page
College Friends

Do you need to pay your tuition fee or visa fee in Australia from overseas in the most convenient way and at an affordable fee? We are just a phone call away.

Australia is one of the most preferred destinations for international studies. The beautiful country attracts students because it has one of the best education systems in the world, the cities are safe and ideal for international students. The standard of living is high, though the average living costs are relatively higher than in other countries.


For more information, click here for reasons to study in Australia.

Education cost in Australia

Student visa into Australia

Studying in Australia for a short or long period requires a student visa. Your study program duration will depend on the course you enrol in and automatically, your student visa duration will depend on the program you choose. 


Usually, the following steps are required to obtain a student visa. Please note that these steps and all information provided are only a guide, you must ensure to visit the relevant websites for up to date information. We will not be held responsible for your outcome whatsoever because of your use of this information.

For more information on entering, settling and student visa into Australia, please click here

For information on the right class of student visa to apply for, click here.

Apply to a school in Australia and get a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment)

The first step is to enrol in a study institution. If you meet the requirement of the education provider for your chosen course, an offer letter will be sent to you. You must accept the offer in writing, or any other form as required by the institution and pay the tuition fee. A letter of confirmation will be sent to you in return. You will need this CoE or your letter of offer with all other relevant documents to apply for a student visa.

Apply for a student visa (Genuine Temporary Entry - GTE)

Applicants will need to provide enough evidence to support that their intention in Australia is temporary and for study only and that at end of their study, they intend to leave to their home country. You will need to write a statement (even if you are using an agent ) to this effect and show supporting document to prove that you will comply with the integrity measure of the Australian Student Visa program in your application. All submitted document will be assessed by a case officer responsible for your visa application. The case officer will then consider if your submitted document meets the GTE requirement.

To apply for the visa, you should consider using an accredited agent to assist you (charges may apply) or if you are confident enough with your document, please check the link below for a detailed checklist of what document to provide. You may also need to show evidence of sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees, travel expenses and living costs for the intended period of stay. These requirements vary depending on which country you are from and which institution you will be studying at. In most cases, the amount to be considered as enough funds will depend on the length of the course and its tuition fees. For example, the financial capacity of a student who would like to pursue a three-year bachelor’s course will be different from a student who is seeking a 12-month English course.

To find out if you will require to provide documentary evidence to support your financial capacity for the student visa, please click here.

Offers and enrolments

Accepting your offer

If your offer is conditional, you’ll need to meet the conditions of your offer before accepting it. If you've been sent an unconditional offer, you can choose to accept it immediately.

To accept your offer, you will need to follow the instructions in your offer email. You may be required to provide your tuition fee deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover payment as a condition for accepting your offer, depending on the University/Institution. Your tuition fee deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover payment is necessary to receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from the University/Education provider.


Your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is an important document to apply for a student visa.

Tuition fees

A minimum deposit payment of your tuition fee may be required by the University/Institution on or before a specified date in order to confirm your acceptance. Any deposit/payment made is credited towards your tuition fees as your first instalment. 


You determine how much fund you wish to transfer oversea and transfer the equivalent locally into our local account. We transfer the fund in the opposite direction, locally.

Step 1

James wants to pay his tuition fee in Australia from Nigeria. He gets in touch with us and we send him a detailed quote.

Step 2

He sends the equivalent of the required fund into our local account.

Step 3

We transfer the fund to his institution or bank locally.

Step 4

Everyone is happy.

  • How do I get a reference number?
    Contact us and will send you a reference number. The number will be activated when you make payment.
  • Can I send food items to Australia?
    Yes, you can import food items into Australia if the food importing requirements are met. All imported food must meet bio-security requirements to be allowed into the country. Restrictions apply to many raw foods and certain processed food brought to Australia for private use. The following items amongst others are restricted: *eggs and egg products​ *dairy products *uncanned meat *seeds and nut *fresh fruit and vegetables Please check Australian Department of Agriculture and Water Resources website for more information.
  • What items can I send?
    You can send and receive items that are not prohibited into the country as set out by the border authorities. Please check the respective local borders website for more information.
  • Can I use any packaging instead of a Ghana must go bag?
    You can use any package as you desire to secure the goods/items, but the final/outer packaging that should be presented to us is a heavy-duty Ghana must go bag.
  • Is there any minimum or maximum weight?
    There is no minimum or maximum limit when sending from Nigeria. A minimum of 20kg applies when to sending to Nigeria. Please note that a custom's value declaration form is mandatory for you to fill to declare the valuation of your consignment. If the total value is equal or above the equivalent of AUD 1000, you will be required to pay taxes and duties at your expense.
  • If I am sending from Nigeria, do you accept Nigerian currency?"
    Yes we do. You have the option to either pay in Naira or in Australian Dollars. Please note that cash in either currency is not acceptable, all payments are done via bank transfers.
  • Can my goods be picked up from my home address or delivered to my home address?
    Yes, we can certainly pick up or deliver to your home address at a seperate cost. You can as well drop off and pick up your goods at our office/depot.
  • What if I do not know the weight (kg) of my consignment?
    The weight of your consignment shall be confirmed at our office where you will be required to pay for the air freight charges (bank transfer) as per the confirmed weight.
  • How do I present the declaration form when a vendor is contacted to drop off my goods?
    You will have to give the vendor the declaration form to bring along with the goods or you can send us the filled declaration form and notify us that the vendor will be dropping off the goods. Please check out our privacy policy on how we manage provided information.

All payments are remitted via bank transfer. No cash deposit, cash pay out.



We charge as little as possible service fee and we will always show you upfront. No hidden fees, no surprises, no qualms.



ID or document verification may be required in compliance with the local regulatory law. We are a registered service provider with AUSTRAC, an Australian government financial intelligence agency. 



We are committed to providing a reliable and seamless customer experience. 


bottom of page